Vacancy Physiotherapist / Graduate Sports Therapist
Job Description: Physio/Sports Therapist Part Time (15-20 hours). Flexible working available.
A part time Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist position has become available at the vibrant and busy Momentum Healthcare Clinic located within the Marlowe innovation Centre in Thanet, Kent. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a busy patient list throughout the week and be providing maternity cover for a minimum of 6 months with the view of securing a permanent position working within a multidisciplinary team. Momentum Healthcare provides a friendly and welcoming environment which focuses on supporting individual professional development. Self-employed or PAYE options available subject to individual interview.
All applications cover letters and CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to visit our website www.momentumhealthcare.co.uk and email us with any enquiries.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy or Sports Therapy
- Hold a membership to a relevant statutory regulator, such as the HCPC, SST or equivalent
- 1-year post-graduate clinical experience
- Have an in-depth knowledge of anatomy and physiology
- Hold excellent manual therapy and soft tissue skills
- Can show evidence of CPD post-graduation
Desirable but not essential: Experience working within sporting environments.
- The applicant will be responsible for managing their own patient list and ensuring that all patients are seen and treated to the highest professional standards.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing their own treatment essentials.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to work well independently and also as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Opportunities Working at Momentum Healthcare:
- An educational and developmental environment which encourages the ongoing development in a variety of skills such as biomechanics, ultrasound therapy and strength and conditioning, and advanced exercise rehabilitation prescription.
- Given access to an array of marketing platforms where you will be expected to self-promote their services within the clinic in addition to existing clinical marketing campaigns provided by Momentum Healthcare.
- Full reception and administrative support.