Momentum Healthcare COVID-19 Update
Important Announcement from Momentum Clinic
We’ve been reviewing the situation and current advice for COVID-19 very closely and we now feel the responsible decision is to limit patient contact at this time, in order to try and help control the spread of COVID-19.
We understand that this may cause our patients currently suffering with pain or on going injury concern, but we would like to reassure you that we’re still on hand to help.
What you’ll see change in the coming days:
- Our Online Booking feature will be removed from the clinic diary, as we would like to encourage patients to call the clinic for advice on how to manage their pain or injury.
- To help limit patient contact we will be introducing a new Remote Consultation Please click here for more information.
- We’ll be triaging patient calls and enquiries to make decisions on a case-by-case basis. We’ll assess the urgency of our patients needs and provide alternative temporary solutions.
- If we feel that a particular case is urgent, we’ll consider providing a limited 1-2-1 appointment.
- Where we feel a Remote Consultation is the most suitable way to manage your complaint we’ll discuss this with you.
- We’ll be calling patients who have existing bookings to encourage, where appropriate, that we assess using the remote consultation or other alternatives.
- We’ll continue to provide out of clinic support as we did before through email and phone calls; providing advice on self-management strategies, emailing exercise plans, and help in any way we can in this difficult time. We intend to keep you moving forwards with your care.
We would like to stress that just because we are not meeting on a 1-2-1 basis, we’re here to help in any way we can. We feel that this is the most responsible decision given new government protocols and guidelines, to protect and preserve the health and welfare of our patients. We’ll still be able to clinically assess without close contact, so, If you feel that you need to speak to us regarding anything at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the clinic; we are here for you.
We hope you’re all safe and that we’ll be able to resume normal clinical practice as soon as possible. We’ll keep you updated with the Momentum Healthcare Clinic status regularly, and hope to keep in contact with you all during these unprecedented times.
Monique & Alex
Company directors of Momentum Healthcare