Momentum Healthcare COVID-19 Update
Important Announcement from Momentum Clinic
After the recent govenment announcement we feel we can now responsibly offer some limited clinic based appointments, but only where it's absolutely necessary. For more information please see our Clinical Treatment Policy. We still feel there is a responsible need to limit patient contact in order to try and help control the spread of COVID-19, and encourgae patients to make use of our Remote Consultations where we've had huge sucess in managing a wide range of pain complaints.
We understand that this may cause our patients currently suffering with pain or on going injury concern, but we would like to reassure you that we’re still on hand to help.
What changes you’ll see change in the coming days:
- Our Online Booking feature has been restored but is only avaliable for patients booking a remote consultaiton. All clinic based appointments will need to be made by calling the clinic.
- To help limit patient contact we have introded a new Remote Consultation Please click here for more information.
- We’ll be triaging patient calls and enquiries to make decisions on a case-by-case basis. We’ll assess the urgency of our patients needs and provide alternative solutions where appropriate.
- If we feel that a particular case is urgent, we’ll consider providing a 1-2-1 appointment.
- Where we feel a Remote Consultation is the most suitable way to manage your complaint we’ll discuss this with you.
- We’ll continue to provide out of clinic support as we did before through email and phone calls; providing advice on self-management strategies, emailing exercise plans, and help in any way we can in this difficult time. We intend to keep you moving forwards with your care.
- We've launched a self help YouTube channel where we're adding content to help patients self manage a wide range of pain complaints.
- We're holding regular Live Streaming sessions on Facebook where people can ask questions about any pain compalint they may be suffering. Like and follow our page to keep up to date.
We would like to stress that just because we're limiting 1-2-1 clinical sessions, we’re here to help in any way we can. We feel that this is the most responsible decision given new government protocols and guidelines, to protect and preserve the health and welfare of our patients. We’ll still be able to clinically assess without close contact, so, If you feel that you need to speak to us regarding anything at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the clinic; we are here for you.
We hope you’re all safe and that we’ll be able to resume normal clinical practice as soon as possible. We’ll keep you updated with the Momentum Healthcare Clinic status regularly, and hope to keep in contact with you all during these unprecedented times.
Monique & Alex
Company directors of Momentum Healthcare